Command Line Utility
Build from Source
The command line utility is written in Golang. In order to build the utility, you will need to have
Golang > 1.12.
go mod to manage third-party dependencies, so you will need to have it enabled.
To install cutting-edge version of AID, we recommend you to build it from source.
- Pull/Clone/Download the whole repository. (
git pull https://github.com/autoai-org/AID.git)
- Switch into the command line utility source code. (
- To build for testing, switch to the
cd entry), and build the source code with
- To build for production and multiplatform, you can manually set
go build envs, but we recommend you stay in
- You will have to binary ready inside entry for testing or in
Note that building from source is not promised to be stable and may incur unknown issues, bugs. Use it with CAUTION!
After installation the cli program, please run
aid init to create the required folder, and database structure.